My Poetry

I started this blog so I could neatly archive my work. You should find my poetry very diverse. I would like to believe there is something here for almost everyone.

It was only recently that I became interested in poetry. I started taking care of my mother after she suffered a stroke and we began writing stories and poems together. It has been very therapeutic for us both.

This isn't a complete collection of my poetry, my first poems I self published under the moniker, A Pet Banana Production. The first self published book, "A Pet Banana" is a rhyme/story about colors and the second is a collection of poetry I created with my mother titled, "An Elephant is On My House." I hope you enjoy my writing and I would love a visit to my author page!
Thanks!

All content on this blog is copyright Othen Cummings. All rights reserved.

Sunday, August 30, 2015

Tick Tock

The clock keeps ticking,
And the sand keeps sifting,
My, how time passes by…

The old get older,
And the young get younger,
My, how things stay the same…

Some say they wouldn’t,
Others say they couldn’t,
Maybe, that needs to change.
.
~Othen Two O 15'

No comments:

Post a Comment